my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, January 28, 2010

fanTasticO! penang-->daY 3 ♥

270110 wednesday
after a nice long sleep =)
1st stOp-st anne's church


i pray 4 evrytin! dear lord,bless me =)


synchronise-ed color choice =)


i hav lots 2 confess,beginin wf my shopin habits,aiks =.=


2nd stOp-breakfast at sumweh *i 4got de name*

 

hokkien mee,lam mee n toasted bread *super nice*
at about 11 am~


its time ta Go bacK~ *sobs*
il miSS u penang~ thx evry1 for making our trip wonderfuL!
awaitin next trip =)

reached pudu by 4pm
wenta support chooiling n xuhui 4 basketball

they won *bravo*

had my own sweet time in my rOOm =)


sum stuffz i got 4 myself from penang *wink*

souvenirs 4 home,my sis,my dear shapo =)

de famous tao sha pia *my granny wil luv dis*

wELL i had a great time~
n m headin home,where i belong 2mr *finaly*
taking my books along *guitly-ness arise*
im cumin home =)

oit oit : fun time doesnt last long,its back 2 books time =(

No comments:

Post a Comment