my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, January 22, 2010

hols hOLs =)

hOlidayz! *itz a week onI tHo*
havIn my 1week bReak startIn 2day *hoho*
n waT? its shoPin time *yayhhh*
n penang-ing timE *if no changes*

2day eVry1 headed hM,n yeah i indEEd felt emo-ness
cZ i wana gO hm tOO =(
bt its okayhhh nidta gEt my thingz done 1St
i miSS u *home,my mum,my dad,granny,my dears*

tOt of sLeepin de whole afTernoon,
buT went 4 moo-vies insteaD *wink*
me,sleng,fiona n ruthie =)
wenta c sum1z bday present tOO,freakin nice! *shhhhh*
tadaaa~


 *cute* i say! nice movie,well joB =)
v whacked popcornz tOo *blekkk*
afteR mo-vies,cant tahan,wenta MNG
got 2 topz *shopaholic! shopaholic!*
cant find de bag i wanted,taken!!!! aikz i wil hunt u dowN =P
camE back early n help-ed my sis ta make up 4 her dinner *im so into dis make-over thingy*
after dat-->uploaded fotoz--->sliped--->chat-ed---->on9-ed
alone in da rUm *haiz*
tot Of studying,but tOtaly in hol mood dy *aiks*

2moRo is mY shoppInG day! yeaH shop tiL u drOp!
hope sleng feelz better n v must gO shoP 2geta *wink*

oit oit : i want hols n i wana spend theM my way =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment