my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, January 15, 2010

hanG-oUt =)

2day reaLy hang-eD ouT!
my coMpanionz----->kaiwei n tasha babe =)
wenta meet kaiwei *my xiao xue ji,its been 1year+ since v last met*
JLn2 abit aT sg wanG n then wat? makan lol!
U-village,my 1st time herE!


my sui gaO mian,not bad =P
theN-----> t bowL! damn cute!


cute lol? toilet bowL seats!


hav cute guy too *wink* kai wei,junior hairstylist at miKO =)

my toilet bowl seat drink =P
sg wang de t bowl,which floor i 4got, if u wana try sumtin diff,*recommended* lol
tHen v headed 2 KLCC 2 meet up wf tashA *sory babe cz kept u waitin so long,my bad*
watch-ed did u hear abT de morgans...oK is my commeNt 4 it =)
then-----> window shOpin =P


wenta checkout de MNG bag dat i wanted! got gud comments,yeah im buyin it *soon*


dorK-ing around~
wenta kinokuniya

 
ppL buy bukz,bUt v pose wF them.lol

dinner at little penang cafe,likey dE fOOd =)
saiD bubye 2 kaiwei,me n tasha headEd back 2 uM
show-Ed taSha my rUm n 6th mamak sTall,introduceD yx 2 heR too  =P
tasha rented a car,weLL i drove 4 de 1st time heRe *neglectin i helped my cousin 2 park her car* =P
tashA heaDEd back ta her collge n her nIte oUt later *careful babe,dun mati enjIn*
hapeYYy outin i saY,awaitin nExt meet up~

oit oit : ya! study!

No comments:

Post a Comment