my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, January 10, 2010

mOo-viEs! agaiN =P

my saturday starteD wf studying *wuYohhh*
BuTTTTTT it diden last long *tot so*
cant resist TemptatioN i gueSs? im so watadO =P
wenta sunway 4 CaRRier n lotS of makAn-ing *gosh im eatIn like heLL*
1st stOp

wanted 2 try long time ago,tasted their crispy chicken,mee sua,n tian bu lak~ boleh tahan boleh tahan =)
then~ movie time=)



diden haD any idea Of waT im gona encounter it waS a nice movie,damn i luV the endin sOng *worthed lol*
thEn makan~ again?? lol~ saKae sushI =)

dis iS nice!! cheezey wheezey =P

eat me eat me~ blekk
enjoy-ed the meaL,but 4 sushiz i prefer zanmai *zanmai rockss*
after dat,dessert pulak *im gona go fat = =*
 
luk-ed nice,dun mind tryin it oUt =P
here it comeS



mango sorbet-kind n watermelon xi mi lu *yum yum*
i like dessertZ =P

oit oit : eatInz,movies,goin outz,jusT no studies? hmmmm i musT find my time 2 study *wish me luck*
n yeah gOin 2 support ruthie*again im goin oUt*

No comments:

Post a Comment