my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

kennY rogers roCk! *2day onLy*

kennY rogers roasterS heaLthy eaTing dayy 130110 =)
weLL u c


and? yeah ppl who cant resist temptation---> me! decided 2 go tOo =P
wen v arriVe



looK at de quE!!!!

20 minuteS *i tink so* passeD


guyz---->benz,yx,qiren,viva ong
galz---->cavy,yanwen,me,sl
makan time ppl!!!!! =P
in de eNd




my messY plate =P
after makan-ing it ws stil early..
n yeah cant resist temptation---> movies!
watched old dogs 4 de 2nd time! n im stil laughing like duno wat =P
enjoyed =)

n yeah got a text from my babe tasha,
meet up meet up!
long time din c her n i f-ing miSS her!
cnt wait 4 de stories =P



oit oit: alws talk abt studying but i neva do dat? ishhh ishhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment