my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

tuesday's nOt friday's LOL =)

yeah tuesday it waS
me n simleng wenT xsquare *only had 1hr lecture*
altho oni 2 oF us,buT ok lar~ u c me,i c u~ hEhe
it wZ slz 1st time ta xS! luckily im ok famiar wF xs,so can guide hEr tru de wayz *lol*
wenta low yat,had de famous kari yu daN *yum yum*

jz wanted 2 eat karI yu dan,bUt our table was full-ed wf otheR stuffz *eat eat eat*
theN v wenta shoP at xs~
lunch? v neva Miss ta makan *hax*
had bar b q plazaz coupon,sO v ended uP ther n waS supeR bloatEd =P

thEn? movieS!!


wow wat aN intelligenT *i name it so* movie? n i truly love-eD it! *thumbz thumbz up*

finaLy~
repairing my babey wf a reasonable price? done
skz bday presEnt? done
simlengz shopin n MPIS dress? done
satisfication? done =)

oit oit : wat can de worst siTuation be? wat the Hell waS i dOin? freakin dumb? disapoInted like heLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment