my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, January 3, 2010

anOthEr staRt =)


yeaH hapey new year ppl *its over dah wei*
haha jz diden had de time~
my new year-home-ing =)
iL miss those familiar faces more =(

my new resolutionz? hmmmm stil wana b me i mean yeah mE~
but yeah sum *perhaps o many* thingz nidta change change change! =P
jz sUm highlites for my owN~
taddaaaaaa~
less play more study *damn important*
cut down my weight *realy nid sum help*
luv maself n ppl around me more *tryta b loving lak* =P
stop shopin *wen thers no sales =P*
b a bettEr me *evry gal here wana b YOU*

sumtimes its easy 2 say-hard 2 do *il try*
n yeah my new year gift 2 myseLF----> office powder cake *luv it* 
 
 
fRom yx,consider it as a new year gift 2 us *thx*

oit oit : i regret n im losing my self-confidence~ gosh~ i nid boost-erz 2 kip me goin!! im strong! *thats me* 



No comments:

Post a Comment