my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

JeNNy'z daYY ♥

saturday 240110
jennYz day,yup a post-bday celebretion~
attended By me,dino,liying,jayson,voonthong,jianing 
n de most importantnistO----> JENNY =)
headed 2 OU *thx jenny 4 fetching me*
weNta newaY 4 kara-Oke =)
pictures copyright by jenny dear *v din bring camz! wth!*
whiLe waitin 4 Otherz  =P


at Last v r iN!

kampai xtra~ me likey me likey =P


unagi rice *alwz my fav*

 
duN drink too muchy my dear,u noe wat wil happen *wink*


liying dear,after so loooong v meet =)


jaysonz voice wz superb i say!
 

 
so blekkkkkk =P
 
de grouP shOt! owh dearzzz =)
aftEr dat,v headEd 2 fruitland 4 desseRts =)

i will *wink*


 

after dessertz n crapping around *v wz talkin so loudly n v scare otherz away*
wanted 2 gota murni,
but its closed down due 2 sum saman problem,
hope it re-openz soon! *pray hard*
change plan 2 seaparkz nasi lemak =P
while waitin 4 xinying n jayson,blekkkko =P



mua =)
 
our dear,jenny =)


 
v luk-ed silly =P
joined by thong thong~
 
v headed 4 nasi lemakz
seaparkz nasi lemak ayam ws damn nice *recommended*
then v gave jenny her surprise!
accesories from diva n tong from xinying =P
sory dear din gv u a personal gift from me my biatch,hope u like de gift =)
reaLy had fun talkin about olden golden days
n yeah,our memories stays! no matter what!
FIY,i luv yaLL my dear palz =)

gOta drive back 2 uni *thx xinying i luv yar*
my penang trip is 2moro n i haven packed! aiks!

oit oit : in de hav-ing fun mood =P


No comments:

Post a Comment