my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, January 3, 2010

cOnass-ed n sushi-ed =)

311209 thursday
yeah conass *continuous assesment*-ed n im done with it!
hope it wonT turn ouT too bad-Ly *lolz*
sToP talkin boUt conass!
yeah v galz headed out 4 lunch! *eat till u drop not shop till u drop*
tadaaaaaa~ zanmai sushi at de gardenz =)


my fav-unagi~ yummmyyyyyyyy

not 4getting de ppl preseNt =P

in d enD~


dis is 2 wipe our handz =P


v ate all dis? yeah~
b4 leavin de place~


luk-out 4 anoter place to eat? *damn v can eat* kiddo
v went 4 jln2,
n yeah one shop toy sumtin,de stuffz r kinda nice,luv their keychainz =)
sum wenta tryout clothingz n i enter-ed danger zone!!


gosh i like these pair of heelz!!! *beh tahan*
but jz can c cant buy *sad*

head-ed back n im goin hOme!
cancel-ed goin countdown at de curve *sacrificing* 
its nice ta gO hOME!! =)


oit oit : new year? new resolutionz? hmmmm i must get myself tinkin hardy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment