my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, January 3, 2010

wat-A-day?

030110 sunday
my sunday started so early!
after few days of homing n enjoy-ing wf my dear fly n frenz *yeah its time 2 go bk*
dis time i headed bk early cz my aunt n uncle r movin 2 KL
so evry1 cameta help *me too*
tireD of aLL those carrying,climbing,arranging *aiyoyoyo*
but they wil b more tired!

at nite my cousin n mum n dad sent me bk~ *im bk again*
then it ws sherkeez bday bash pulak!
haha really kesian her~ kena like duno wat
organiserz 4 skz bday
head : choolin
treasurer : me *lame*
sum highlitez
*kissin sumbody,kena flush wf duno wat dat stuff is,wearin pinafore 2 lecture *my eyes turn-ed big,wil de june babies kena like dis? well im prayin =P*
lastly~ a warm celebretion by CNN memberz *wata relief 4 her!*

before de nite-mare started *haha skz expression shows*
 
so many slices~ secret recipe~ *evry piece is from 1 of us*


weLL another celebretion by CNN memberz~
all de best 4 us n hope our frenship can b stronger n nonidta say *forever*

sUmthing nice =)
our planning =)
trip 2 genting *if ruth winz de band comp* *all de best ruthie*
penang trip *jan hols*
kuching trip *may hols*
happy travellin,but b4 dat! hapeyyy studyin 1st
im awaitin ~~~~~

the worST part!
my babey fon~ my dear dear fon K.O-ed by me xcidently *aikz*
haiz my so dOwn cz of it~
its easy 2 change  my fon but all my contactz? wat 2 do? realy f-ing shit!
i miss my babey w850i n hope i can get it dOne =(

oit oit : remembeR 2 study =)

No comments:

Post a Comment