my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, January 23, 2010

SHopIn-ed! =P

weNt shOPin 2day!
n iM noT done wF it yet!!!! =P
sunway is alwz my choice =)
sleng feLt better,so v stick-ed 2 our planz *yuhooooo*
started shoPIn!

 
 



takin my time tryin out =P
act i jz bought 1 from all those above,guess which? =P
wen im bored tryin dy~

 
 
 
do i luk nerdy in spec? no idea lol =P
not 4gettin! fOOd~
had lunch at kim garyz n dinner at pasTa zanmai *i alwz luv-ed zanmai*


unagi rice,my favourite-est =)

dessertz! luv dis,but midz 1 wz more presentable n nicer tho =P
wz noT-so in da shoPin mood acT,
due 2 tired-ness~
but In de eNd


not 4gettin d mng topz i grab-ed ysterday


official count
topz-8 pieces
dresses-2 pieces
singlet-1 piece 
short pantz-1 piece
shoes,accesories,bags? lol im over-budget-ed *yaikzz*
n yeah realy luv-ed de playboy bag,cnt find de mng bag i wanteD *yerrr*
i shall consider,over-budget u shopaholic!

had a ride back 2 uni,
thx 2 joosheng n his bro,so kind of yaLL
pengsan once i reach-ed my rOOm *dat tired i was*
gOt up 2 reply textes *sory jenny n yx*
n ahyang,u owe me 1 treat,i got up jz 4 u! blekkk

meetIn jenny,vthong,liying,jayson,dino,yb,derrick 2moro~
my childhood palz!
de point of meetin? jennyz bday of course!!! =)

c yaLL 2moro *cant waiT *

oit oit : remind-ing myself here---->study!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment