my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

yOu gOt me =)

da tittle oF my post is related 2 colbie cailat-You got mE if u r wonder-ing *cehhhh* =P
weLL 2day wz my 1sT day of badmintOn match *yaikz*
n yeaH v won *me n my partner sheirkhee* =P
wz kinda nervOus bt v puLL-ed tRu *thk gOd*
stiLL~ v nidta kip it gOin n work better aS a paiR *realy v shud work on dat wei*
gUd lucK 4 thuzdayZ quarter finaL! v shaLL kick ass-eS *wink wink*

n yeaH MPIS is 2moro!!! *n i jz had supper,goshh i nid a flat tummy by 2moro*
im aLL set,ready 2 gO,
bUt preparatiOn,datz de no-nice paRt~
il b bz~ preparinG *duhhhhh*
n im drivin 2 Putrajaya *arrrrr iM so damN cooL* 

1 mOre thingy~
2daY is a speciaL day!!!
iTs my shaPoz big dayyyyyy =P






*times wen v weRe 2getA*
deaR shapo,say hello tO 20'z yarRR =P
kesiaN u v r noT ther 2 celebreT 4 u~
vL do it anoteR dayyy yarrr *wink wink*
sHez de 1 i can share,laugh.talk,cry,eat n~ SHOP 2geta *hax*
v wiLL n nonidta saY sure wiLL b BFF- fovereR- n- eveR
*luv yarrr*

 its a damn coLd nite
tRyta figure Out inside
woNt u?
take me by ur handz take me sumweH new
dunO whO u R,buT im~
im wiTh u ♥  



oit oit: im so f-ing bz wf stuffz n im runnin out of energy,do u feeL it too?



No comments:

Post a Comment