my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, January 22, 2010

MPIS niTe =)

MPIS *kinda like prom nite* is here! *finaLLY duhhh*
prEparatiOn 4 MPIS,wZ hassle n hassle aLL de way~
drOve n arrIved at PICC safely *nidta brush up my drivin skillz thO*
waS f-ing pist oFF wen cant find de car at de beginnig,luckily got it back,tot thingz wil b beTer,buT~ yeah weLL im speechLess abOut it,bEh tahAn =.=
talk aboUt dat lateR,
lets check oUt sum dash-ing picz from de nite =)

make up n hairdo *DIM-done it myself,save saloon chargez*
yeah wz satisfied althO i was rushinG,
n yeaH v aLL luk-ed greaT *make overz! afteR so long im back 2 da making over mood*

de onLy food dat tasted nice *damn their food sux wei*


the besT make over,miss yan wen *wink* can i hv back my long hair? =P

nicely taken by yx *hax*

galz time! gorgeous =)


1st yearz *not all* wf grace =)
more picz? at my fb =)
afteR aLL those photo shootin session~ post-MPIS party at OPera,sunway =)
waS hoping 4 lots of fuN!
my gawD,neaRLy gave uP dis time =.=
had a terible time gettin over 2 sunway,
police block--->kena stop n kena checking--->car batery went down n cant start*realy shit*---->kena block by de secu at opera*left my IC in de car* im alwz mistaken 4 malay,ishhhh---->terible horible =.=
walked wf my heelz dat wz killin me ady 2 get my IC *thx yx 4 being ther,i wz realy gona give up n damN im so pist-ed off by evry single thing!*
finaly i wz in opera,waS so not in de mooD but yeah i tryta hv fUn =)
*party time*


okayhhh larr,had fun i say =)
drove back accompanied by senior *realy thx n sory 4 de trouble*
reached bout 330am
f-ing tired
but enjoy-ed in a way =)

oit oit : im enUf wf kancilz n yeah i nidto stick my IC at my forehead!


No comments:

Post a Comment