my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

takE me aWay~

yup take me away~
tO paradise *if u can* lol

Home-ing was fuN!
spending time wf family n my deareSt frenz,
no nidta saY itz gUd timez!
ifmy!

bought renaL physiology dat day frOm prof cheng,
hw waz uR hols? he said
gud =) ,i said *withouT books,i 4goT 2 add!*
so yeah~ currentLy im bz study-inG *wuyooh finaly*
conas dIs fri =(
n iM worried,i say!
tOo much of playing i gUEss,
made me 4goT de way of studyin? for reaL!
i feeL un-not-dis-connected wF bOOkz *aiks*
haiz~ is da worD dat is cumin oUt of my mouth =(
whiLE studyin
i nid my red pen,2 jot dowN important stuffs, 
red is an alarmin color 4 me =)
*i ws holdin my pen in conscious-ness notta worry*
 
R.I.P wiF booKs
n yeah,i dun look good wen im studyin *so wat de image*
wish me Luck! *need-ed*

oit oit : dats wat u get wen u let ur 'books' go!

No comments:

Post a Comment