my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, January 8, 2010

yaN li's bUrf-day =)

yanliz bday iT was n aLL de johoreanz *including mua*
decided 2 celebreT =)
acT it ws a combinaTion of jan babIes-yanli,xuejing,mianjie,xiaojuan
weLL weh tO? pasta zAnmai,mid =)

lets browse tru da menu~





kayhhh~ order time!
while waitin~~~

makan tIme! tadaaaa~~


after makan n cake-cuttin,pose ppl =P


aftEr stuffing ourselves wif fOOd~
movie time =)
b4 mvz i grab-eb a pair of earingz from vincciz,not 4 me 4 my dear cousin,hope she'll luv it =)

my 2nd movie in dis week! n yeah evry1 was lighten-brighten up by old dogs =P
*recommended 2 watch* *thumbz up again*

oit oit : next event----->ruthiez finalz at de curve on sun nite...n yeaH il study i nOe~gOoooo me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment