my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, December 31, 2009

photo-shOot-ing =)

monday 281209
notification : photoshooting at DTC n bring ur labcoats!
yeah our couremates decided 2 take group pics wif 'UM 2009' while its stil ther *lolz*
v walked 2 DTC *super tired larrrrrrr*
but v had sum amazing shotzzz =P

simleng,1 of my bestie here *muack*


coursemates they r! but many r missin in action tho =P

those ridiculous guys *beh tahan lol*

professional luk wif de galz *prety*

CNN shot wf ruiping *our leader sk is missin ere =P*

johorianzZ =) *ah soh is add-ed 2 da group*
weLL dis photo-shooting session indicates :
2009 is gonna end soon
another new year 2 encounter
another chapter to create
hope all de best 4 my coursemates n CNN
etc etc

oit oit : conass? yeah its on thurs 311209.. so? im kinda dun-noe-dun-care dy,my last minute studies cant help much dis time! jz shut de hell up if i fail! *emo*

No comments:

Post a Comment