my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, December 18, 2009

sWEet chaT wiTh swEEt PeE-pearL ♥

fRidaY waS de daY!
met Up wF jennY,evon,her fren rodneY n ahJUn =)
jennY deaR came ta fetch me,altHo kinda got loSt,buT so sweeT of her! *luv ya jenny*
ouR day startEd at OU =)

 
Lunch aT BBQ chicken~



 
 
 
 
 
haD sumtime chat-ing n recalling stuffz *primary skuL-time*
had sum fun time teasin ouR little jenny *noT me,i meant evrytin in gud ways * =P
yeah evonz gona fly soOn---->America--->miChigan *her summer course*
frenz,i noe v canT meetuP alwZ,
wordz cant say much~ *words say? m i duMb? lol*
realY appreciate yaLL in d bOttom of mY tiny-winy hearT
p/s : von said shez gona start her own blog selling designerz bag-COACH *im over-excited n awaitin* =P
aFteR lunch V saY-ed gudbye 2 jenny,shez doIn part-time at haagen-daz =)
then v watCheD moVie =) *love happens,it waS okayh jerr*
OU haD prince n princess-es =P

jenny n evoN diden-wanted 2 accompany me take picz wF them =(
i decided 2 go back wF yam yam n zhao peng them *nonidta mafan ahjun lol*
thEn ahJunn evOn  them wenT bacK~ *take care lots lots evon deaR*

i stIl had time,sO i wenta hav dinner wf jeoanne *my hmtwn fren!*
shes a beautician consultant at sothy's  kat OU =)
v headed 2 itallIanies =)




v chit-chat-ed 4 quite sumtime,talkin bOut stuFFz n future *ishhh v nidta moULd ouR future by nw*
n yeah vre gOna meetUp sOon again! sunday sunway! aLL my dearz wiL b here =)
after saying bubye 2 jeoanne,i joIn-ed yam yam them *yaww dis guyz r shopaholics too*
headed back 2 uni loaded wf bagz,not me,d guyz! =P

theN wenT 4 CNN meetin 4 cabutan *its a xmas thingy* 
then i ws flat on bed *tired duhh*

oit oit: im upsetZ! bOut siLLy things! yeah rumourz kills! i noe u said it in a gud manner,buT ppl misinterprets stuFFz! then it might harm u,n nw yeah its kinda harming me n im totaly pist-ed oFF! duhhhH! ouR frenship stays de same,buT iL jz feel insecure tellin stuffz n sharing thingz wf u i gueSs,cant help it,im human n ur tOO! i wont talk abOut dis n i dun wishta talk about dis! case close-ed!


No comments:

Post a Comment