my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

XmaS nitE ♥

211209
moNday bluez n yeaH i waS blue N tiRed *fun ends studY begInz*
i wAs reSting alOt  n dats fuN =P
aT nite,v weNt 4 xmaS nite aT dewaN jemerLang =)
startEd d evenT wF song-singing =)

 

not 4gettin sum hyperactive ppl *MG-rianz froM 1st cllge*


yeaH talkin bOut de plaY *nice tOo*

 
 
 

*credits* 2 aLL de performers on daT nite =P
n thoSe lame-posing treez behiND *kahkah* 
they were all so funny =P
aftER daT,itz makaN timE!!! *yohooooo*
and yeaH de foOd waS awesoMe wF turkeyz =)
i luV xmaS n i lUv xmaS niteS!!!
hope eVry1 haS a blessED xmaS ♥

oit oit: peep-Ed tru my time table,conass is next friday!!! wth waS i doIn? totally no moodta study n il b doom-Ed 4 sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment