my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, December 12, 2009

sUnway.sunwaY-ing.sunwaY-eD =)

yuP 2daY me,ling miin,shihui n rui ping brought oUr asseS 2 sUnwaY piramid!
it aLL started wF~ yeah u can c~ saKAe sushi =)



theN it waS SHOP-ING time~
cAm-whOring in d drESSin rOOm as usuaL =P


 

k weLL i jz intented 2 geT a pair oF shOeS n dis is waT i end-Ed up with!
dresses from f block,shoes from mod n asian avenue,dinner bag from vincci,belt from asian avenue
my current status : broke like HELL,buT i canT contrOL maseLf,sales evEYweh man~ arghhhhh i canT tahan reaLLY =P

Lunch time~ harts chicken buffet EAT ALL U CAN! n yeah i ate all i can *biasa-lar* =)



k suM snipetz froM sunwayzz xmas deco =)

 
saW dis heineken xmas tree outside n ther was youth band challenge tOO


 
n yeaH i watch-ed new mOON too! finaLLY~


edward-damn stunning
jacob-damn hOT
beLLa-pretty as usuaL
cullenz family- yeaH i heLL-ly wana join theM =)
i enjoy-ed evry moment n sum babboonz said it waS boring? pLz laRhh~
the lasT sentence waS
'bella,would u marry me?'
damn sweet wei~ hope it came from jacob tOO cz jacob was kinda 'temptin' *kahkah*
weLL awaitin next twilight *i freakinLy feLL in Luv wei*

to wrAp uP~ yup i did heLL-ly enjoyed mYselF 2day =)

oit oit: i am a shopaholic! yaikzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment