my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, December 18, 2009

sunway-Ed agaiN =P

yUp after clasS 2day d gurLz = uS head-eD 2 sunway!
main aim-relax n help sum of d gurlz 2 shop,nOT me! i quit shop-ing dy =(
k it aLL starteD wf (ScroLL dowN =)
 
the food? superB!


desSertS? super niCe tOO!


suM snaPz oF us =P



afteR stuff-ing ourseLves wf fOOd,v wenT 2 sHOP!!!
sk n simleng managed 2 buy a few~ but they r quita slow buyerZ =P
i canT tahan c-ing d sales n went 4 a haircuT
APT professionaL academy,d styliSt waZ kinda sacaRstic! but he did a greaT job n gav me suM tipz~ yeaH iL come bK 2 u =) my new sTylist i gueSs =P
itS nOt my shOp-ing day bUt i stiLL canT control maselF =.=''
graB-ed a pair of shortz froM ROMP =P *yeah im a shopaholic n i nid sum heLP*
acT i waS dah kiNda boreD wf sunway so i waS kinda daH lazy 2 walk2 n i wore heeLz,worSen d situatioN lol~
tHen me n ling miiN found suM entertainment! wat else? cam-whor-ing! at kitchenZ =P


 

aftEr try-ing-n-noT-buying,v wAs kinda tireD n got bacK 2 uni
then i went 4 choiR practice pulaK =)

n yeaH im awaitin 4 get2getEr-ing wf evon,jenny n jiajun 2moro =)

oit oit : itz gona b a bz weekend n i nid sUm rest tOO =)

No comments:

Post a Comment