my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, December 3, 2009

maLaccA-inG ♥

duE 2 insufficiEnt oN9-inG,didEn managE 2 updaTe blog pUN..
jz Managed 2 haV fun n relaX at hM =)
malaCCa-ing!!! yup currenTLY im dOIn daT  *yayHH*
meT up wiF my dear cheryL n her 'freN', melvin n aHyang tOO =)
v haD sum nite yesTerday chit-chaT-ing n ktV-ing *enjoyed*
yeaH n im gona enjoy sumoRE wf my deaR,its hard 2 c heR nowadayZ,
v r WELL-separated i suPPose =P
reaLLy heLLy missEd u my deaR~

n yeah melvinzz kinda cooL *cehh cehh*
im haPy eveR 4 u =)
thX 2 my deAR yang yAng tOO 4 lettIn me crashiN in,
appREciaite iT... a new-gentleman i c,gud 4 hiM ♥

n yeaH,my cousin n anty is cumin frm ipOh 2daYY *ipoh mali*
weLL i can sPend sumtime wF them =)
iL starT wf breaK-fasT-ing 2geta =)

n yeah...gona do sum reviewZ of my sem breaK wf piCzz *weh caN i dun gO cam-whoring rite*
updatE thoSE lateRR lateR..
malacca-ing mOOd noW =)

oit oit : hapineSS endz dis suNDay =(

No comments:

Post a Comment