my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, December 10, 2009

unDER-gOing Lonely-neSs =(

weLL evry1 headeD back dis weekend due friday-class-canceL~
oUr floor is like so deaD now!
n im gOna b lefT rOOm-alOne startin 2moro *sobz* 
yeaH my rumatez aLL r gone n gONe =(
luckiLy fioNA is stiL seen-abLe n thx 2 heR 4 my dinnEr 2day

wendy's spicy chicken burger,not badly taste-ed =) 

went 4 choIR practice jz now,sang untiL over-dried my throat *ishhh*
iL try my besT =)

n yeaH~ ling miin plan-ed 2 gO sUnway dis sat..
hMMm im stil considerin due to my over-broke-nesS *yeah really broke man*
if i keep spendIN,iLL end up wf notIn 2 eat sOOn *yaikzz*

n yeah~ sumtin crossED my mind~
part A resuLtz cumin sOON *reminded by cutie prof cheah*

n yeah im awaitIn *die o live,u choose!*

n yeaH iL spend my lone-ly day lonely-Ly~
iL go emO lar =(
lucky i stiLL hav u lappY n fOOD oso =)

oit oit : bitter ♥ my bitter ♥ is getTin a littLe tOO fragile~

No comments:

Post a Comment