my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, December 31, 2009

d curve day =)

sunday 271209
*runnin outoF time 2 updatE =P*
bK 2 uni wf buS 4 da 1st time n i hatE it! *sux*
yeah went 4 ruthiz semi at d curve *witout studying =.=*




de shOw waS so damn aweSome! enjoy-ed!
*congratzz* 2 ruthie for makin it inTo de finaLz!!! go ruth =)

noT 4gettin my darlingz came ta meet me tOO =)
jenny dear n voonthong *long time no c*
voonthong wz d driver of de day =)
split oFf wf CNN-rianz n i join-Ed my darlingz 4 dinnEr
dinner timE! fridayz! b4 dat sum pic-taking 4 sure *duhhhhh*







electric lemon wf vodka *made me dizzy wei* =P



da biLL is herE! paid by oUr dear voonthong *so sweet of him*
afteR dinNer~ wat else? cont our photo-taking at curves xmas deco =P






luv my darlingz n curvez xmas deco rockz too =P
then our driver

tinkin hard which way 2 go? haha asisted by jenny in her so-called gud directory =P
was brought-ed to yeah u can c

their famous roti tisu *wow*


cant finish it man! over-bloated =P
well it was kinda late n im damny tired dy..
headed bk,voonthong drove me bk *sweet*
my darlingz,so hapy v can meet up like dis,jz like olden golden days =)
heaRt u ppl! muackzzz =)

oit oit : had superb time n conass is on thurs! aikz =(

No comments:

Post a Comment