my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

rElieve-Ed n re-Life-eD ♥



yeaH im feeL-ing iT ♥
RESULTOUT! dats wat simleng texted me dis mornin! yaikzz!
wow mY heaRT bareLy couLd take it...
n Im speechLess i puLL-ed tRu iT! yeah i pasS-ed *happieY*
hapier weN i got waT i wz expecting for *hard-work pays oFF*
2 my batchmateZ qinzhi,ruiming n rihui,WELL doNe,u guyz rock! *yeaH theY got A!*
cOngraTz 2 mY freNz dat pasS-Ed too =)

n yeaH,my deaR frenz dat din pULL tRu~ it okayHH wei!
vLL work hard dis sEm! togeter!!
esP CNN memberz,V must-nidta-gota work ouR buttz oFF wei =)

weLL doubLe hapiness wen hearD dat my deaR shapo,mogu,ahyang,kangchian n ahzu r cUmin 2 KL! my LOve-eD one-zz they r! iM jumPing 2 meeT yaLL =P

wELL well im gona haV bz days cuMin,
n yeaH i must noT 4geT 2 stUdy!
enJOy + study = yeaH im gud in dis =)

oit oit : im sick-ing n i nid medication! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment