my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, December 27, 2009

rubYz weDDing dinneR ♥

261209
yeah it wZ rubYs weddinH dinneR n awEsome-ly iT waS! *braVo man*
thx 2 my personal stylist yaya for my make-uP n v aLL luk-nicE *ishh ishhh*
dE evenT starTed wF fasHIon show,beLLy dance,singing etc *nice wei*
De bride n bridegrOom *smashin hOt*
ovEraLLY,awesOme is da wORd!

supermodeL ling,hehe



 
 
 
 
a bEautifuL nite indeeD
aftEr d dinneR,v weNt 4 karaoke sessIon wf ahyang,jeoanne n hanyiK =)
had a niCe time n deaR ling got drunK n mogu hit a cat n dUhhhhh *wat a nite wei*
overall-ly enjoy-ed like heLL n i luv aLL of them!!!

oit oit : d guyz BBC n CNN wana gO suport ruthie 2nite at de cuRve! n yeah im goin too *i guess* realy feelin guilty 4 not studyin AGAIN! but il try my best* pray 4 me =(

No comments:

Post a Comment