my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, December 14, 2009

raNdOm niTe.raNdoM toUghtz =)

weLL toUghtz touGhtz toughtz,canT get rid of theM..
yeaH lateLy ive been pLAy-loT-study-Less-ing
n yeaH i feeL dE guilty-neSS toO
n yeah i shUd worK more on daT studyin paRt n cUt dOwn de playing paRt perhapz *try try lar* =P

n yeah mY weekenD dis time is packeD wf activitieS pulak~
thurz 
outTin wf CNN,yeah d gurLz nid 2 geT sum stuffz 4 MPIS,i stiL haven decided bout MPIS,so a last minuTE preparation wiLL do weLL i guess =P
fridaY 
gettin-2geta wF evoN,jenny,ahjun,woon perhaps..yeaH vonz gonA fLy sOOn n im Lukin fwD 4 dis meeTin-uP *miss-ed theM wei*
saT 
wedin dinner oF cousiN yeaH familY reunIted time it iS,i can mEEt mummy n daddy =)
wELL dats a hectic weekENd 4 me~
so sUNdaY 
study n preparatiOn time *if i stiLL have ATP*

n yeaH resULts gona b oUt anytime nOw,im awaiTin stiLL Wf fingerz crossEd =)
n yeaH remindeRz 4 myseLf
stUdy harDEr so daT i can plaY hardeR lateR
yeaH reDuce sum kiLoz tOO  >.<

oit oit : i canT heLP it...iM feeLIn kinda so.. mayb its causeD by me n my ♥...

No comments:

Post a Comment