my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, December 6, 2009

sTart oF suMtin neW ♥

yeaH theRe goes dE 1sT day of 2nd seM,fasT duhhhh!!
neW sEM---> neW motivation *yeah i gona-nidta-havta find sumtin motivatin*
buT im kinDa de-motivated cZ our neW timetable is likE s**t man~ so damn packed!
ishhh~ less time 2 enjoy =.=''
buT wataDo,u cnT go againsT it so jz folloW it *yeah iL b a gud follower* =)
new sEm im hOPin 4 a bETter-organiZed-me n beTTer-evrytin basicLy *must work hard 2wardz it*
sUm sneak-peeKz of lasT sem~



my deaR lab-mateZ,gud lab matez they r indeed! n yeah vL hav more fun in 2nd sem yarr? =P
top from left~ dominic,ah loy,yixiang,edward =)
bottom from left~ xuejing,jingfang,lengceng,me,lingmiin =)




haha v so dun haV d 'doctorz luK' wei~ but vL try hard! =) dear labmates ling miin n yixiang(alwz bully me o!) 


yeah u play doctor n il play d patient part =P
blooD-pressuRe-takin =)



noT forgettin deaR dR.kumaR!!
v'll miss u 4 surE,u r truLy de besT,so hop-Ed dat u can stil tutor us in 2nd sem =)

yeah thoSE weRe de days in 1sT sem~
evry1 letz moVe on n worK ouR 'buTTz' oFF *hax*

oit oit : iL jz concentret on studieS,n shoppin perhapz =P

No comments:

Post a Comment