my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, December 27, 2009

whitE XmaS ♥

yeaH i like my xmaS 2 b whiTe Xmas alwz =P
xmaS eve,heaD=ed bacK home *yippiey*
noT much a celebratIon,haD time wF my deaR famILy =)
 n yeaH,nOt 4gettin mY xmaS giFt!!! tadaaaa ~

from nichiiz,jz wat i wanteD *thx CL*

XmaS day~
noTin muCh actuaLLy
breaKfast wf my aunT n family~
nite outiN wf mY deaRzz
didEn countdOwn
dideN gO 4 xmaS partY
diden wateva
bUT i spenT it wf mY love-Ed oneZz!
n i Wan whiTe xmaSz alWz =P

Xmas-time-me-damn-likey-songZ
laST xmas
xmas wen u were mine *taylor rockzz*


oit oit : my letter to sanTA : haV a loNg long long craving-foR-lisT *duhhhh* mayB santA canT tahan iT,sO iL jz hOpe daT aLL my love-eD onez wiL b haPPiey *gud guRL*


hiGhlightz 4 my craving-for-list *yeah i nidta showww =P*
w995i~handbag~toNNez of tOpz n dreSSes~heeLz~etc etc~ *yeaH i wan all dis,pls santa?*

No comments:

Post a Comment