my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, December 6, 2009

mY hoLs, iL miss U =)

yupZz holidays 4 me---->officiaLLy end-ED..
n im supposed 2 aCCept d facT? gosHHHHHh..
hAha letzz stop d emo-ing n luK trU how weLL i've spent mY breaK =)

1st  feW daYz
notin much,jz catchin uP wf my deaR frenzz ling,mogu n ahyang
yeaH i miss-Ed them ♥
saD dat i cant spen
my deaR hometown,luk-ed stiLL d same,but sumtinzz r different nw..

n yeaH enjoy-ed my dadZz cookin tOO,yaw i miss-ed daT too!
haD sum greaT time wf my dad,mum,sis,aunt n cousin ♥

yeaH not 4geTTin my KL trip,bK 2 old placE..
went wif Ling n her colleaguezZ,haD sum smaShin timE
linG drove,1st time 4 heR n iL keep an eye oN d roaDzz =P


lunch time at baR b Q plaza.glad dat d gurlz luvd it =)



                                sum cam-whoring time in niCHII =)

wf Ling,ming ming n shing ying ♥ 

yeaH xmas is neaR n i luv xmas ♥

    maLaCCa-ing Wf deaR cheryL,melvin n ah yaNG~


         melvin brought uS 2 capitoL for sum sataY celup...thx 4 d treat =)
theN v headeD 2 go go ktv n spent timE k-ing =)


wf my dear cheryL,v seldom hav time n chance 2 do dis in future =)
iL miss u my dear =)

had fuN-time wf them,il miSS momentz of fUN ♥

weLL rest of my holzz,spent bY lim-teh-ing wf frenz n breakfast-ing wf my dear vincy =)
spent sumtime wf my aunt n cousin from ipoh,but it wz too short!
spent tiMe wf my dearesT family n yA i luv them ♥
da-Bao-ing fooD 4 my graNNy =)
BUT time paSSEs heLL fasT
n now heRe i aM bacK 2 uni~ haizzzz x100

to wraP up,yeah i did spend my hoLLs weLL
n yeah i did spend alot of $$ *im so broke now*
n yeaH il miss evrytin...
v caNt hav ever lasting hols n fun-time i noe..
bacK 2 wateveR im doin noW...kinda saD but lifezz so =)

oit oit : now itz bacK 2 those study-ing daYzz~



No comments:

Post a Comment