my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, November 26, 2009

deaR hoLzz!! finally *phewwww*

yUp YUp YUp n yUP!!
finaLzz----> gOne 4 gUD!!! i wonT miss u 4 sure =P
itZ really so haPPy-ing dat mY finalz r fiNally over n Over it is!!!
altho stiLL cant say how weLL o how Bad i did,
buT.....i jZ dun bother anYmorE!! yeah!!
Its my Time 2 relax now,out froM all de hELL DAYZ i ws goin tRU!!
realLY relieved...but il miss studyin kOt in these few dayZZ
cz too uSed 2 it adY~ watado =P
jz kiPin my fingerszz crossED now n hope 4 de beST =)

n yeaH,time reaLLy flies wei~ jz realised---> ive enDEd sem 1
gosH reaLLy damN fasT~
weLL next sem reallY must get gOIn n get studyin harDEr *i'LL trY* =P

k moVin oN 2 d gud part---->seM breaK!!
yayHH yayhhhh im gona enjOY like heLL (but sumtimez study too =.='')
basicLY itz jz 1week so nOtin much caN b done~
il jZ stay bK n relaX *realy nid daT*
n yeaH havin sum planZZ ady too =)
malacca-ING n movie-iNg n later shOP-ing =)
iM cravin 4 new mOOn,n IM gona watch it *yayhhh*

k aLL my batchmateZZ,enjoY ur hoLss like heLL.
buT rmbER 2 cuM bk 4 2nD sem thO

its Party tIme PPL


oit oit : planninG 4 hOLzz n nid lotZof restIng *yipppy*

No comments:

Post a Comment