my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, October 30, 2010

fridays & saturdays

after ward round on friday
the food in DM made me unhappey
sometimes people here make me unhappey too
yes im dat  little gurl with a little heart
im used to be among LoveD ones
itz not like dat anymore :(

But yes,he is always ther
to pamper me
my deaR
luckily i got u *hugs*
wanted to go for Lunch

left a note for my roomie
im sure u enjoyed with ur parents
 u waited long for it <3

us
ended up

sing k in REDBOX!!!
 dat shoulder dat i can always lean on
thx dear <3

auntie to pasar,me ==''
first time sing k with him
student price on fridays is so worthy :)

hold hands till we old old
dear
♥ 

 early dinner
wanted to try the nabe thingy with free flow ingredients in sushi king
but sushi king disapoints me
tats why i never dine in before
its a damn right choice!
Sakae Sushi was nearby
why not? surely better than sushi king *duhhhh*

 the busy-ordering dear

 my kimuchi ramen

likey likey :)
zanmai is more prefer-able,but Sakae made our day too 

saturday
after curry wantan mee early in the mornin
yes im so into curry wantan mee
McD breakfast!
eat eat eat 
all the way *heee*
cant resist temptation
sunway again
for movies

 adele : rise of the mummy
it was great!
i lurve it
the setting esp
owh wonderful Paris
a trip to Paris is a must!
i must make it true *wink wink*
♥ 
deeply adore her
she's just got that thing!
*BRAVO*

enjoyed my days with dear
altho studying still in mind ==
i will try and do my best
accompanied by u,always

yeah 
hapEyyyy Halloween people
trick or treats?
wana party party party
not study study study :(

thx dear
a picture says a million words
therz no nid for me to write more
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment