my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

muA ♥

mE :)
recentLy i noe life had been tough
studYing is not my favourite thing tO do
buT yet i have no choice
i will move On wif books :)
i nid sum time-Out
iL b back on track sOOn
a tougher war  is cumin, FINALZ!

had suM time during debriefing yesterday
browsed trU few fashionistaz blog
owhh im so fashion-deprived nowadays
studying not only took away sum part of my youthful-ness
my fashion sense also hav deteriorated *ewww*
iL nidta update myself
tinking of a make-over
waiting for my hair to grow tho *and lose sum pounds!*
cant waita be myself again
i lurve being pretty and i forgot dat

super hate fakerz!
im One of them
i fake a smile
and u noe i dun mean it 
:(

im Tired of life sumtimes
v all do.
i miss my BFF'z
vincy,cheryl,jenny,evon,jeoanne,tasha,sara
i miss the time v spent togeter,badly :(

Home-going in mind 
wana meet mummy and daddy
my shapo vincy
i cant wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment