my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, October 30, 2010

pesta cahaYa 2010


pesta cahaya
light festival for the hindu'z
this was the first time in our college
organised by my ex-roomie
miss Kamine or kam kam :P

blurred pic ==
kamine luk-ed superb in her maroon saree!

gurl models for the nite
me included :P
the hit couple *i hope it is liao,hehe* now
with the candle jiun hoong in the middle *huhu*
stay sweet ruthie & qinzhi ♥ 


 with my dear dear
and my saree again *lurve it*
dear in his jippa
and nicely-set-hair
u luk perfect dear!

a warm event for the hindu's
deepavali is sOOn
my dearest family members
maybe i cant make it dis year
*exams,sigh*
btw
i enjoyed idapom or they call it putu mayam
it feels like home sumtimes
♥ 
toodles
in Gujarati style
lurve it much

No comments:

Post a Comment