my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

post-FH test outing ♥

nOwadays my post is alwz aboUt post-bla bla bla
cz yeah v had so many tests!
relieved nOw cz evrytin is finally Over *iM done wf it!*

before goin to dat,
me n dear visited gei dak sek again
tempted to try their savoury dishes
monday is also pasar malam day
v bought mua chi
HO CHAK was here introducing it sumtime before dis
*mango mua chi rockss*
my curry lai fen *yum yum*
quite a big portion *super full*
taste-ed good!
 dear'z tom yam mee
taste good tOO!
their wantan is not bad :)
v had shrimp chiong fan and tong shui also
n yup mcd spicy fries *likey likey*
supeR bloated!

Post-fh 
gotong-royong-ed our rooM
wif my rOOmie fiona :)
it was a 2 hour process *fuyohhh*
oUr floor is squeeky clean!
rOOm smells nice pun 
mission accomplished! *satisfied*

Outing
dis time v wenta MUNGO JERRY
Roomie suggested their bak kut teh

 pokari *sumtin special here*
it was superb!

dinner was awesome!
this is so worth-ed!
*super filling*

then v wenta tropicana
the gurls nidta pick up sum groceries
next was mamak at seksyen 17
*tutti frutti canceled,next time is a must*
nidta quench our thirst *badly*
watermelon JUMBO was the perfect choice ♥ 
an enjoyable outing
thx rOOmie for the ride
thx gurls for the company
♥ 
 
a super tiring day indeed
my eyes was begging me to slip
put on my cucumber eye mask *super cool*
itz time to slip :)




No comments:

Post a Comment