my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, October 9, 2010

swEet escape ♥

got uP early On sundaY mornin
jz to dapao nasi lemak for me and dear
finaly gotta taste DM'z nasi lemak *after 1 year plus plus*

these tWO days shud been study-days,
bUt im realy not in de Mood!
saturday was a sweet escaPe wf my dear *escape frOm studying of course*

hiTTed OU

promisEd to watch dis wf u,
waS expecting intense horrOr,
but the level was miLd..
jz couLdn't beliv dat TGV in OU can mis-shOw the moVie?
and v were like wat the heLL? duhhhhh
 
next was fOOd hunting *likey*
wenta lonG-time-din-try,pizza hut!



cheese baked rice tasted na-uhh! *down-level*
pizza was okayh,as usual =)
 i stiLL prefer domino's *wink*

hitteD guardiaN and watsOn's
i haV few stuffz to hUnt!
no-plastic-day *save the earth*

 sum of the stuffz i grab-ed!
likey the juicy shower * smells perfect!*
gonna get the designing jelly,next hunt!

the samples me and dear got =)
total repair 5 is my choice for now
got the concealer also,hope ul like it dear *super cutie* 
sorry i hav to say-no to shu uemura
 tempted to hav it,but my wallet says no is no!
next time for sure!
diden make it to the blogshop fair *thx cavy for the info yar* =)

back to hosteL and sudy study study *duhhhh life is sO*



anotheR thingy,had photoshootin on friday *another year*

 
sorry im always the onE 
dat shOw ugly faces
sorry im always the one
inconsiderate and impatient
bad-temper-ed,i nOe
u Pamper-ed me tOO much
the besT-ever boyfie i've got
I ♥ Y ,deaR


No comments:

Post a Comment