my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, October 8, 2010

deLighted mucH ♥

im alwayS hapeYYy
wHen my haRd work pays Off
*in dis case its last minute work tho*
para results was oUt today,
its just 1 subject,still it enlighted me *hua hua*
my dear did well also as always *hugs*
dear,dun worry too much yar,ul jz get older
and i dun want you to!
i noe the resuLts dats cumin up next wil b UGLY
*il jz enjoy my hapiness dis moment*
i Have lots moRe to studY
i nidta face my fiNals 
it'll b tough and its sOOn  >.<
*fuhhhhhhhhhyohhhhhhh*
i cant waiT for it ta end 
stRess makes me go chaotic-ky *ishhh*
face condition,and my sleeping time
*worsenz at the same time*
always have sleeping problems wen i studY! 
gimme back my beauty slip!
*nidta get facial masks*

i Nidta shoP badlY
i got lots and lots to buy
warned myself,no shopin-for-clothingz for now
i nidta get rid of few pauns before i shop *il try my best*
roomie nids dieT tOO *hehe*

for now
gona focus on dat stupiak ES test soon
but il still b tinkin oF

shopin shopin shopin!

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment