my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jcard daY :)





 20-21 0ctober 2010

I've been a Jusco Freak for these two days
1st visit on wed afternoon 
wif roomie,sl,ruthie and rui ping


this was for lunch :)
cant miss the chance to grab their sushiz! *lots of it*
had fun testing around tOO
one more thing,it can realy be chaotic when itz so-much-to-grab-day!
bloated with sushiz with dear <3

2nd visit on wed evening

wif my dear dear :)
and the guys
grocery hunting



me n dear'z stuffs
hoping it wil last for study week *wink*
im so into fruits

when things r cheaper
v tend to buy more
and spend more = =
.the fact.

wanted to have dinner at ko hyang but it was closed dy
seapark nasi lemak *after so long*
thx dear ♥
 
3rd visit on thurs mornin
a sudden instinct to crash into jusco's clothing department
after hearing many of the guys bought from SEED with low price *low price*


the current situation in Jusco,mid
 dear bought himself shirt and pants from SEED
i got myself a long sleeve blouse from nicole
kinda disapointed with the ladies choices ==''
must get a high waist skirt for it *after i loose my tummy!*

Couple watches
from Polo or Polo club *seriously i dunno wats the difference*
timepiece is not my thingy
it was such a good bargain,cant miss it!
v nid new watches tOO *just in time*
new lurve ♥

As our walletz were quite empty
v headed to Portugese Grill at oasis foodcourt
the nice and cheaper food 
enjoyed :)

seriously havin money crisis now
checked how much money spending i did with rOOmie
Awwwwwwggghhhhh
made 'my $$ diary'
to stop me from over-spending
T.T

22/10/2010
another important day
jotted on my study-calender
ONE MORE MONTH TO FINALS!!
frustrated.its gettin close.goin crazy


No comments:

Post a Comment