my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, October 18, 2010

hOme-gOing ♥

fridaY was hOme-going day!
drove back to my little hOmetOwn wif dear
after settle-ing sum stuffs in office *super pist off ==*
Lunch at tangkak
beef noodles is a delicacy in tangkak
but not dis time,dear said
v had chicken rice!
so long din taste their chicken rice,
i had it last time during matrix wif my dear cheryl n shi wei
taste-ed good like old days :)

reaChed hOme
intrOduce-ed dear to granny :)
sum funny moments *hehe*
my shapo vincy droped by,
went for a drink at kampung :)
plan-ed our Malacca trip *yuhoooo*
dinner wif mummy n daddy
kam heong crabs!!! 
dinner was great,hope u enjoyed it dear ♥
desserts wif my auntie and cousin at amOur
little chit-chat-ing :)
back home and super tired v were :P

next day,breakfast at home,
went over to my shapo'z place
sum fren from taiwan promoting melaleuca stuffz 
their toner smells great,intendin to get one,
itz just near mid!
Lunch at Hang Out
miss-ed their chicken chop!
cheese spagetti,black pepper chicken chop,jelly champ,fruit salad and ham cheese toast
all tasted great!
wenta giant,nidta get the jelly mixture
making fruit jelly for 2moro'z event *wink wink*
just finished making jelly,
thx dear for helping out,ur the best <3
kinda rushing

malacca next!





jonker walk *after so long*
wif vincy and her new lurve *ek ek*
dear'z 2nd time in malacca :)
enjoyed food and drinks all the way
got ourselves handphone keychains,my beautiful diary maskz
a cosmetic bag,small tote bag and flats for my self :)




next was capitol for their satay celuP!
the queue was long,and it was 11pm ady
so switch to the jetty
*sory dear next time v try the satay celup yar*



*so long din camwhore wif my shapo,miss u badly* 
had sum snackz and drinks facing the sea breeze
time to go home,reached home at 3am @.@

promised breakfast wif the guys,
my eyes r just too heavy
jelly making session again
drink wif the guys at noon while daddy is preparing lunch *crab again*
sum get-to-know session
im doin all the talking pulak ==
long time no c,really :)
 Lunch was great!
il miss daddy'z cooking :(

time flies,
backta uni for roomiez post-bday celebration
*updates soon*

hOme-goinG was fun indeed!
i missed hOme badly,
thx to mum n dad,for pamper-ing me n dear so much
thx to my dear shapo,for being there always
i missed all ur company :(
thx to my dear,for accompany-ing me back hOme,
i nOe v were rushin,and evryone wans to meet my cute little boyfie
ur tired,i noe
my best boyfie ever

hugs dear,lurve u always

No comments:

Post a Comment