my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, October 18, 2010

secRet outing *shhh*

thursdaY,
miss sl,miss cavy,miss yanwen n mUa
headed to mid fOr a secreT missiOn *huhu*

had oUr dinner at Ko Hyang,gardens
my 1st time here *aiyooo*
my set *it was okayh okayh*
 kimchi rockz!
next time must try the oyster one beside it *recomended by miss sl*

then,the hunting mission started,
wenta pick up sum artistry stuffs from gardens
cOOL place *likey*
i must cum back here to get sum stuffz 
hav plan in mind *shhh*
browsed tru nichii,mna,lots more
finally it was cotton on!
got the prezzies for our little miss sunshine *my roomie*
gonna celebret her burfdayy on sunday but she hav no clue of it pun :P

all settle *fuhhhhh*
walk pass STAGE


buy 1 free 1!
me n miss sl got their compact powder *satisfied*

metrojaya shopping fest 
v were runnin late
the fragrance section attracted me,with such low price *rawwwwRRrrr*
next time next time :)
back to hostel,then wenta fetch dear from tropicana,
after so long me drivin in kl
nidta polish up lagi my driving skills
i nidta own an auto car for sure!
tired :(

buT im just tOO hapeyy 
home-going tomorow
with my loved one 
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment