my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, October 1, 2010

post-semi-conass-celeb ♥

v always have celebrations after connas,
despite itz semi-conass or full-conass lol
v nidta celebrate after all those stressing dayz *for godz sake*

before dat

30th september
HApeyyy Burfdayyy to mY rOOmie
miss Fiona!
officially 21 now!
keep on enjoying life,i noe u will *wink*
*hugs*

back to the post-semi-conass celeb part

dis time the celeb took place at BarBQ Plaza,sunway *one of my fav dine-in spot*

 as always,ur here with me <3
 the food!
 smoking hot hot
 the 'blacks' *super ngam*
 hehehe ^^


Mcd's  cheesey fries!
*lurve it,im addicted to MCd while studying these few days,yum yum*
recommended it to my shapo vincy too =)
 gelato! thx to our beloved qinzhi ^^
yogurt gelato rocks! others...sorry my choice,my bad == ''
 v finished digging!
try-ing to do the passer-by effect,qinzhi =P
a great nite out! esp its after conass!
its been sumtime v haven go out ramai ramai 
enjoyed <3

kayh i must go back to study-mood once more!
patho and mmb n ES :S
a tough week ahead
no choice,i must and will go trU it =)
*Study hard Now,plaY haRder Later*

No comments:

Post a Comment