my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

hey mOnday


saY hello to November *time flies*
after lecture in the mornin,
me n the gurls *roomie,sl &sk*
rushed to Watsons,mid
for the lo'real whitening cream exchange program
was expecting crowd or people lining up
but no,the site was so calm *no fun*

my exchange-ed stuffs *hapeyy*
thx to anna'z blog for the info
McD breakfast and bkta uni :)

since it was monday
pasar malam!
i was hesitating in the first place
but surely il acc u my dear
dis time v went by bus *avoid the hassle of traffic n parking-seeking*
wat else? food food food *heeeeee*
 mango tau fu fa 
refreshingly nice!

 baby octopus was nice nice nice!

 the large cheesey hotdog sticks *super likey*

 cai kuey 
wasn't as nice as i remembered tho

 long-time-din-try!
i lurve it
stil remember il buy these after every single tuition clases those days
*treasure it*
after getting my fruits,yes fruits fruits fruits:)
back to uni!
dislike the crowd,but pasar malamz r like dis
anticipating hong lok pasar malam after finals!
the largest in cheras
*yuhohhh*

Another thing to highlite
roomie's 21
it was couple of weeks ago
pictures!
 befOre the game *heee*


 food prepared by us 
*thumbs up for Sheppard's pie,hong jiu mian xian and watermelon xi mi loo*

 copyright @ yan wen
 copyright @ chooi lin

 wall creation,copyright @ ruthie and sk
and the prezzies *hope u like it!*

Lastly,the hapeyy family photo
*hearts and hugs*

im so hapeey to get a call from u
my dear shapo
cant waita meet u dis thurz
i miss u
miss u

No comments:

Post a Comment