my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, October 1, 2010

25th September ♥

24th & 25th september
8th Inter-Medical School Physiology Quiz
intended to join as volunteers since last year *succeeded*
24th nite was the quiz concert,
my job as the MC,together wif miss kammmm (ex-roomie)^^  
lots oF fun wen u share stuffs aLL around the world! 

 penguin dance by the romanian team ^^
too bad i diden get a shot wearing cheongsam ==

25th was the oral quiz day.


team UM-sheangwen,rihui,qinzhi,zijie and shityng ^^
not to forget Dr Kumar dat v adore alot *hehe*
BravO team UM!
u guys freakingly rocked the quiz!
a big hand for our champs ^^

the volunteers =)
PQ is like super cool *likey*
too bad not many shots was taken tho
awaiting next year's IMSPQ *totaly*

25th septembeR
another special event on dis day
Hapeyy Burfdayyy Daddy ♥ 
v can't be around to celebrate wif u dis time =(
its a sad thing,i noe how hapey u wil be if v r ther wif u...
i juz wana say
UR THE BEST DAD EVER
from ur little princess <3

No comments:

Post a Comment