my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, December 3, 2010

date with him ♥

thuRs nite 
hitted mid again 

life in college is super sien
notin to do,obviously i wont b studyin 
tot about it but nahhhh il enjoy first
finished my hk series 20 epi in 2 days *geng man*


watch-ed dis!

 fairly good movie il say
adrenaline rush-ing for me 
*many gan cheong moments*
enjoyed :)

Dinner was at ko hyang,gardens 
brought dear to try it

dar'z b.bim guk su *nice nice*

tried their kimchi pancake!
it taste-ed gOOd 
*kimchi-lover*
wanted to try the oyster fry bside
but dis pancake was too filling
and yes im ON DIET wf roomie
v must loose weight! *in process har*

planned to go back after dat
S.A.L.E.S
kill me larhh *argghhhh*
teman dear shopin *not me ar*


 while waitin for my big boss *hee*
nidta fix my hair badly,please grow faster!
cant tahan ady ==
btw,i lurve my new heels
dat cute reddy from jonker *not real longchamp for sure lar :P*
<3

in de end dear just bought a pink pdi tee
not much choices for guys in mid ==
And yeaH dear bought me my xmas prezzie
super likey it
it will b my new lurve *showing soon,its wf dear now*
next thing to hunt is dearz xmas gift~  wat to get wat to get?
*pending*

Meetin up wif my babes!
i cant wait,really
babes or u can say 'bitches' re-united <3
v vl be louD
Monday monday i cant wait 
♥ 
hatyai and songkla trip in end-dec is officialy NOT ON
switching it for Camerons,perhaps
vacation vacation!
i demand for a vacation!

Xmas is cumin,my favourite festive season
white xmas
no-sure-plans yet
jz wana celebrate it wif my loved ones

No comments:

Post a Comment