my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Shop-a-Holics ♥

Thurs was shopping-day in times wif the gurls
Roomie drove us ther *thxy thxy*
first stOp was Gasoline for lunch




ocean fried rice *hee*
actualy its fionaz blue soda :P
i often dine in Gasoline those days wen im in times
*de last time was wif my shapo,before dat was my dear miss jenny*
but now,i tink it sucks 
prettay much!

after lunch,fully energised!
the hunt begins *winky wink*
started from 5th floor!
shop shop shop
till u drop!
got myself tops and long dress
korean coat,top,flats,long chain *likey*
roomie got a nice casual skirt!
one thing  attracted me!


Shizens,from Korea
got myself the eye charm *yes im easily persuaded*
usual price is 199 but i got it at 128 *promo :)*
Shizens is quite a hit but i had no idea of it pun! *super outdated*
their lip painter and bb cream is super nice too!
but too priceyy for me :(
*il consider the bb cream,if i have extra cash*

another thingy i got unplanned


dis piece!
i tink il wear it for MPIS in jan next year!
go-masculine with style :P

alot of leg-ache
yes gettin older *haiz*
dinner time!
wanted to try shabu shabu train steamboat
shift to bar b q plaza pulak





dinner? enjoyed for sure!
but i was torturing my throat :(


the shopping queen of the day! *heee*
miss dong helping us to carry our stuffs while v were in the ladies
todayz shop-time was quite fruitfull
evryone got their stuffz
i noe im kinda the most
and i over-spent,as usual :(
haiz! shoppin is one thing i cant control
too bad,mum n dad :P

last but not least,
lets shop again gurls!
next year :)

saturday
hitted times again
the salesgirl mis-gave my flat'z size
from balalaca
nidta change it ==''
went wif my sis and dear dear
my sis crash in my little room since friday
cz shez havin pool side party at bangsar tonite *cool*
v past time watchin mv wif roomis also of course :)

went all the way to balalaca
the size i wanted is out of stock! 
the salesgirl called up their other outlet
i nidta come back in a weeks time to collect it *super badluck*
really liked those pair of flats,no choice lar!
hunting for lunch
kenny rogers rejected us
too many people lar! y y y!

tried dis,beside KR


the bacon and cheese pizza
wif my sis *hee*

lets dig in!



my mayo chicken *nidta take care of my throat*
sisz black pepper chicken
and gui ling gao
the fOOd? hmm ordinary-notin-special
i wont visit them again i guess :P

after lunch
shop shop abit :P
hunting for my Aladdin pants *long wan*
and my dear dear
got himself two pants and one vest
shop-a-holic also!
luks good on him *likey*
my sis got herself tops,i like her sweet floral print top
nidta curi from her *hehe*
i got my aladdin pants!
tempted to get long dresses also!
but ive spent too much
and i nidta visit pyramid soon
save up,shopaholic!
headed backta Uni
enjoyed my time 
♥ 
xmas xmas
and 
camerons
coming sOOn

No comments:

Post a Comment