my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, December 6, 2010

date with him #2

always go ouT wif my dear
and yes now i wil apreciate it more
appreciate u being by my side,dear ♥

unplan-ed weekend!
i noe for sure itz gonna b boring :(
spent time watching mv in lappy
dis is not the way! 

chicken rice in seksyen 17was great! dat was sat'z lunch <3

had a warm chat wif my dearest cheryL
u noe ur the best in my heart,no nidta say more
stay sweet wf mel mel dear,lurve u!

headed to gei dak sek wf dear after dat

kiwi loh! likey it much <3
my yam cake
it was okayh2 but costly larrrhhh!

sunday
no plans,in the begining *heee*
headed to sunway! *yayhh*
wana have joy set meal for 2 in popeye'z
and dear wana do his shopping *not me*


our set!
popeye taste-ed gOOd! their mashed potatoes and biscuit!
i nidta cum back here for more *wink*

next was hunting session wif dear
alot of crowd in sunway *dislike dislike*
jeffersonz! its real cool for guys,
guys u shud buy from ther!
got dear his xmas gift,2 tees from jefferson *just for u*

in the mean time,i went trying too *cant resist it  larhh*


 my fav spot,nichii'z
i like their skinny jeans
nidta grab them! after my bank account is reloaded *aiksss*

grab-ed dis top *closer view*
yes il pair them wf skinny'z and heels *likey*
aiyo i have too many things to buy *argghhh*
but my bank account is seriously deprived :(
dear bought alot! tee's,shirts and pants *all done in a day*
hope ur hapeyy wif it dear
*hugs*

yes meetin my babes 2morow!
cant wait larhhh~ seriously!
btw,like a G6 rocksss like heLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment