my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

bAbes day ♥

yes its today! *long waited day*
dress uP after my PBL *wearing my sis'z long skirt*
i likey the feel~
met my babe tasha in the bus stOp n our ride juz arived,in time
waited for babe Sara for sum time in central
finaly! babes REUNITED ♥ 
sara paid for the ride *thx working lady*
heading to bukit bintang :)




 first stOp,UNIQLO :)
the salesgirl was like 'welcome to uniqlo'
n v were like 'sawadika'
haha try to pretend dat v r foreigners :P
uniqlo is cOOL
Sara had been to uniqlo in Japan *envy larrr*

the xmas tree in Fahrenheit
 my first time here!
i lurve it!
more visits is for sure in mind!
bukit bintang,ur my spot for now :)
it was raining :(
v nidto buy an umbrella juz to walk to pavi next door
3 babes sharing an umbrella
disastrous! but v were so cute,and v got wet at our sides :)
finally reached pavi!
cotton on
but dis was in forever 21
bought top and baggy shorts from cotton on *super good deal*
tasha got her leopardy bag 
satisfied faces! 

 kinda hungry 
on our way seeking for food
v saw people lining up outside Guess
and out of noweh
Shontelle! sum people shouted!
wow its our lucky day
v lined up tOO :)

 while lining up :P

  dis pic was taken 2 years back!
c how much v've grown!
now everyone's hotter *yerrrr*

 wif Shontelle!

v were like,hi Shontelle!
and she was like, Look at u,divas!
wow flattered much!
she just rocks!

Lunch time,at 4 sumthing!


the busy bb-ing tasha
and busy photo-snaping sara
my babes!

Nando's very hot peri-peri
still,im not so into nandos
its juz too sourish for me to handle 
but enjoyed lunch *tasha dear u shud eat more larhhh*

then v headed to Times square
shop-ed awhile
spot-ed lots of must-grabs!
yes il shop in times,pretty soon *yayhhhh*
tasha bought her stufss
then v had to say gudbye to sara
she nidsta get back to putrajaya
bye babe,v lurve u!

 shoping wif my babe tasha
she got her boyfie tee's from FOS
u shud grab the Sub tee babe!
its so you!
too much talking made us soooo thirsty


last stop,sweetchat
enjoyed my tropical punch and tashaz blue moon :)
next was heading backta uni 
back to my dear *heeee*


yes hun,ur pretty!
my babes! they wil always be!
really enjoyed time wif u gurls 
u babes made my day!
despite not seeing each other for sum time
v still crap-ed and had fun like old days!
*appreciate*
btw,cheryl is missing in action!
ben n faiq too :)
v seriously nidta reunite faci'z for the ledang camp!
so much memories.so much fun.wif u all 
treasure it ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment