my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The end-resuLt of sem 1,Officially!


ResuLts out!
diden get text dis time cz my low-bat fon was not wif me
tachycardic-ly walkin towards dean office *dear told me earlier actualy*
PASS
thankz to myself  *for studying of course*
thankz to my parents *alwz prayed hard for me*
thankz to all those lovely people,for being by my side trU dis journey
THANK YOU GOD!
for the effort i put in,im hapeyy wif the end-result :)

Congrats to my dear dear for scoring A!
so happeyyyy for u dear!
i noe uve been expecting for this!
*hugs*
congrates to ruthie,laykhim,yixin,shityng and ah ong too :)
u people rock!
for my fellow cnn and batchmates,congrates lots too too :)
for those who din pull tru dis time,dun wory,therz next time and u guys can rock it!

Celebration was not much i guess
im so short of cash :(
treaT dear wen im loaded again *i cant grab hold of my money!*
went to Piccadily with the guys


free flow of beer :)
yes its free for us,thx for the treat from dear,ah ong,ah soh,jimmy tan and cun han :)


 all busy filling their glass of beer :)

my glass of beer
after so long!
hardly can remember wen was the last time i drank *gud gurl now*
too much beer is not good yar, fatty liver *wink*

and this was
the 4th beer tower!
these guys can seriously drink!
medic students can be alcoholics too :P

some of the hapeyy faces!
enjoyed my time chillin wif the guys!
so much laughters! thx to mr jimmy :)

YAM SHENG!!

last but no least,studying begins for sem 2!



No comments:

Post a Comment