my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yan wenz Big 19th ♥

Monday was  our dear yanwens big 19th celebration
specially by CNN members ♥ 

the burfday invitation boxes
miss sk'z production :)

 Part 1 was at Pizza Hut,Mid
the burfday gurl wif Big Apple's Donashi *super duper cute aite*

 dinner was enjoyed!
still pizza hut is noT in my fav-list-to-dine tho :P

Part 2 was crapping session
while v headed back to UT for part 3
miss sl,roomie and xuhui had to delay some time *gob job gurls*

Here comes Part 3
 Specially dedicated to the bday gurl

 sOme of the tired faces :P
 CNN family wif yanwenz roomates wen nian n ee lin *thx for all the effort,appreciate*

 CNN family <3

Hmmmm not bad also larr
many obstacles while hangin the balloon,but eventually it turn-ed out jugak! 

details!
 the prezzie,vincci ladies watch
chosen by miss sl and miss cavy

an ants mini labcoat,my production
hard to believe,i have magic hands :P

the glitter bottle,miss dong's production
it glows in the dark!

 the precious piece <3
ruthiez and roomiez production :)

a clearer view?
the message is so obvious!
v Lurve u <3

last but not least

CNN forever ♥ 
 *sory sl dun hav a beter pic of u :p*

No comments:

Post a Comment