my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas ♥

christmas is not oveR
yet :)

christmas nite,on the 21/12/10
at our faculty :)


 enjoyed the games,
enjoyed the songs,
enjoyed the speech by our dear Dr Debra Sim :)

enjoyed the food too,plentiful! 

i started going for xmas nites since matrix 
still remember,ben n ruthie organised xmas nite in matrix back then!
well job! um CG group,for organizin xmas nitezz :)
and yes i wil b ther! evey single year in UM :)

Christmas nite
was full with MADNESS!
wenta roomie's church for musical perfomance
by the MADWORLD

before the perfomance,
the companions of the nite <3


 wif dear2 and my new bag *heee*
 my hair is messay! *gosh*
 candid! is dear slipin?


 welcome to madworld :)
 roomie! thx for bringin  us to dis wonderful place :)

har har,apa buat?

Then the show started!
diden take any pics during the show,
concentrating so much! :P
the play was JUST AWESOME!
bravo! to all the crew :)
im so impressed *totaly*
roomie said they practised early dis year!
wat an effort! 
im just speechless,i lurve every part of it!

pasteur victors speech was motivating!
words can describe life,so true,so pure!

v spent too much time planin for the future
and v end up not enjoying the present
and the future as well
how true? so TRUE!

the show ended early
after refreshments,v headed for supper *stil not enuf*

maplek'z nasi lemak panas!
yummy and too affordable
priced at 1.20/packet,it was previously at RM1
my third time here,and i still never failed to enjoy their nasi lemak!

i really enjoyed christmas this year
im over-blessed 
to have these lovely people around me :)

last but not least
what is the value of your soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment