my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, November 28, 2010

MEGA .sale

itZ back again!
sales!
one thing that i cant resist
and my wallet cant tahan :P
hitted mid sun nite wif dear
after roomie show-ed wat she got at mid
i was tempted!
just luking around failed

me and dear had dinner

his mixed yaki set
my miso taufu set
yes dis was at the foodcourt
my second time eatin in midz foodcourt
i dislike eating in their foodcourt actualy
but their japanese dishes taste-ed GOOD!
enjoyed dinner :)

shoppin time!
wenta cotton on 
2 pairs for RM25
but notin nice spotted 
maybe therz more choices in sunwayz outlet 

nichiiz,one of my fav spot

bright pink top *grabbed*
adore those baggy pants
but dear said no :(
mayb il get a shorter baggy pants *must must*

floral print long sleeve blouse *grabbed*

anoter mix and match
i like dis feel *casual*
but NO from dear :P

wenta Metrojaya
dear got himself a pair of formal shoes
a whole new formal wear collection for him
next was vincci
saw roomies heels ther *heee*


diden intend to get a wallet
but dis was at such low price!
no harm lar :P

Nose

grabbed dis pair
wanted to get a pair of heels to mix n match easily
dis is just wat i want :)

hand-full
but my wallet is not full :(

catch-ed our movie 

just like-ed the ferrari
other than that,kinda meaning-less movie i tink

shopping was great!
just nidta organize myself financial-ly
*shopping mode is ON for now*
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment